Companies selling of all types of products, whether Hi-tech to furniture to cars and planes, face threats from disasters related to weather, infrastructure, crime and more. With a global manufacturing base, it is difficult for any company with multiple locations and multiple suppliers to track potential disruptions to their supply chain on a daily basis.
Challenges of a global supplier base includes:
- Wide range of products based on a global manufacturing footprint
- Variety of customer needs across product lines
- Continuous change in manufacturing sites, capabilities and product integration
- Limited visibility to sub-tier suppliers
- Lack of transparency in time to recover, expected capacity loss and alternate site redundancies
The Razient solution provides the capabilities to develop crisis response plans, track global incidents and respond and track problems to resolution.
Disaster Tracking Overview
Crisis Response Plans
Automatic Incident Alerts Associated with Locations for Early Warning
Executing Disaster Recovery Playbooks, Defining Crisis Alerts
Contact us with any questions or comments. Or email email@example.com or call 855-747-5911